Chinese Bilingual Financial Advisor Assistant
This position will support our senior financial advisor in multiple locations including San Jose, Fremont and San Francisco. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to jump-start your career in the financial field or you are seeking a new fresh start with a friendly work environment, you’ve come to the right place.
You will help our team with all aspects of existing and potential clients in a wide variety of tasks. You will be the first person to interact with clients when they call, email, or come into the office. You also have the opportunity to interact with the back office to solve any outstanding issues.
- Provide assistance in a day-to-day client paperwork and transaction processing.
- Check paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Report project status to manager and meet assigned deadlines.
- Maintain appointment schedule for existing and potential clients.
- Maintain required record keeping for the accounts.
- Receive and screen phone calls, route callers, take messages and answer questions with appropriate manner.
- Provide assistance to others with team player spirit.
- Responsibilities will change time over time in order to meet the needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Securities license Series 7, Series 63, and Life & Health Insurance license preferred but not required.
- 2+ years’ experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English strongly preferred in San Jose and Fremont Locations.
- Bilingual in Cantonese Chinese and English strongly preferred in San Francisco Location.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solving skills.
- Polite and clear phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be flexible regarding work hours and locations.
This position will conduct quantitative analysis of information affecting investment programs of individual investors; review, analyze and evaluate performance of clients’ investments in stocks, bonds and other investment instruments; study economic and business trends, and a company’s financial statement to determine its value; general financial data report as instructed by management or requested by investors.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Finance, Financial Economics or related.
We offer full benefits for Full-time Position including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan and PTO.
Please email your resume to email@example.com